SolidWorks Flow Simulation is a powerful Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) solution fully integrated into the SolidWorks environment. CFD simulation provides engineers and designers with valuable information to help improve product designs, reduce prototyping costs, and solve difficult flow design challenges.
On November 8th and 10th, DASI Solutions will conduct a special 1-day training workshop designed to teach you how to use SolidWorks Flow Simulation. Each student who attends the workshop will have their own dedicated PC, receive a Flow Simulation training manual, and a 15-day commercial evaluation license. The cost of this course is $145.00 per student.
SolidWorks Flow Simulation help engineers and designers predict and optimize airflow, temperature, and fluid forces that are critical to the success of their designs. Topics covered during the training will include:
- Incompressible (liquid or gas) or compressible (gas) viscous flow; including subsonic, transonic and supersonic regimes
- External and/or internal flows
- Non-Newtonian Flows (Viscous fluids such as blood)
- Automatic laminar/turbulent solution with transition
- Wall roughness models
- Forced, free or mixed convection
- Conjugated heat transfer (fluid, solid), conduction and convection
- Porous Media model
- Time-dependent fluid flow, heat and mass transfer
To learn more or to reserve a spot in the class, please visit our registration site.
|Tuesday, November 8
in Canton, MI
|Thursday, November 10
in Grand Rapids, MI
* Limited seating available.