Company: SEGULA Technologies
Position: Design Team Lead Catia V5 and/or SolidWorks
Number of vacancies: 5
With 7,000 employees and an international presence in over 19 countries, SEGULA
Technologies Group provides innovative solutions and engineering & innovation consultancy in product/process engineering, process engineering, document engineering, electronic engineering, production and industrial services applied to key economic sectors such as automotive and industrial vehicles, aerospace and defense, naval, rail, energy and oil & gas.
SEGULA offers a wide range of expert services based on our experience in the all phases of project life cycle: consulting and analysis, design and development, simulation, physical implementation, operation, manufacturing and maintenance.
SEGULA offers international mobility around the world and a rewarding work environment
in a fast growing group. The diversity of our projects allows us to offer mobility from railway industry to automotive, aerospace and energy projects, among others.
We are searching for someone to join our International Railway Division who is specialized in global project management from the early phase and pre-development through the final design, ready for manufacture.
At this moment we are about to begin an important project for a well-known Spanish
railway manufacturer that consists of interior design development (cockpit design, design of coatings and ceilings, room partitions/dividers, and passenger seating, etc.)
You will act as a focal point between our Center of Excellence in Rolling Stock design in Madrid (Spain) and the client. Some of your main tasks will be:
- Develop complex interior design specific to railway industry using Catia V5 and SolidWorks
- Develop and optimize design concepts in conjunction with the client´s requirements and design procedure
- Develop design layouts, technical design criteria standards, 2D and 3D drawings, reports, work statements
- Provide design direction and support for your team
- University degree in engineering
- Strong product design experience
- A solid knowledge on Catia V5 (2D and 3D) and Solidworks is required
- Experience in interior trim design and rolling stock design is preferred
- Relevant experience in railway industry will be a plus
- Ability to work in an international team environment.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible attitude towards new systems and ideas.
- Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Please submit resumes to Bryon Morell at firstname.lastname@example.org.