SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION SEMINAR & LUNCH
Connecting the Design Dots with SolidWorks Simulation
Please join us for a complimentary lunch and an informative Design & Analysis seminar to learn how SolidWorks Simulation can help you validate & optimize your designs more effectively.
At this event the Solidworks Simulation experts will demonstrate how to leverage SolidWorks Simulation to evaluate critical performance metrics that guide your design to the best possible product.
- Lower material costs while making sustainable design decisions.
- Optimize your designs to achieve optimal thermal conditions.
- Understand how vibrations affect the performance of your design.
- Streamline your injection molding process for plastic components.
- Learn how to reduce expensive physical testing and prototypes.
TIME: 9:30am Registration and Coffee; 10am – 12pm Seminar
DATE: Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
LOCATION: Somerset Inn, 2601 West Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084
Lunch will be served at noon after the presentation.
Shaun Kroeger – Simulation Sales Manager
– 5 years with SolidWorks
– 12+ years CAD experience
Matt Derov – Territory Technical Manager
– Specializes in simulation
– 4 years with SolidWorks
Seating is limited.