On April 14th and 16th, DASI Solutions will conduct special 1-day training workshops designed to teach you how to use SolidWorks Flow Simulation. Each student who attends the workshop will have their own dedicated PC, receive the Flow Simulation Tutorial manual and a 15-day commercial evaluation license. The cost of this course is $120.00 per student.
- Comparing design options for flow through a Ball Valve
- Analysis of a rotating impeller (pump design)
- Calculating hydraulic loss through a valve
- Airflow through a textile machine
- Conjugated heat transfer (fluid, solid) in an electronic enclosure
- Porous Media modeling through a catalytic converter
- Analysis of a CPU cooler using coupling fluid flow and heat transfer
- Time-dependent fluid flow, heat and mass transfer analysis
Space is limited. Registrations will be accepted in the order they are received.