Inovision, based in Chesterfield, MI, is seeking a qualified candidate to join their team as a 3D Designer.
Invoision is looking for a 3D designer. Desirable experiences include Robotic applications such as end of arm tooling (welding, part handling, product end of arm applicators), paint shop or automotive manufacturing would be a plus. Vision systems experience would be a plus, but not required. Process piping or paint would be a plus. We are a systems engineering company, with a strong support of process and software engineers in need of a good mechanical engineer skill set.
- Good organizational skills, including action items lists, following schedules, and meeting deadlines.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Skilled in both 2D and 3D design work, including but not limited to machine parts and assemblies, equipment layouts and component bills of materials.
- 3D skills in parts design and sub-assemblies, constrained detailing and good assembly design intent.
- Paint systems including 1K, 2K, and sealer application systems.
- Related Automotive manufacturing experience, paint shop systems, paint circulation, dispense.
- Machine parts detailing a plus.
- Plant safety systems, interlocks, installation engineering experiences a plus.
Interested, qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com