DASI customer North American Controls, located in Shelby Township, MI, is seeking a qualified candidate with SOLIDWORKS experience to join their their team as a CAD Designer.
At a Glance
Company: North American Controls, Inc.
Location: Shelby Twp., MI
Pay: Salary commensurate to experience
Employee type: Full Time
Industry: Defense Supply
Education: High School
Experience: Minimum of 2-5 years experience in modeling components in CAD
North American Controls, Inc., a supplier to the Defense Industry located in Shelby Township, Michigan, is seeking to fill the position of CAD Designer. This position requires a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in CAD Design. The candidate must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization including quality assurance, production, research and development, accounting, and management effectively. Organizational and planning skills are required. Our focus is to deliver high quality products on time per customer requirements. To this effort we are a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in 3D CAD/Modeling (Preferably SOLIDWORKS).
- Experience with modeling machine parts from existing 2D drawings.
- Experience in building assemblies and creating 2D drawings.
- Be able to develop new models of machine parts to meet customer specifications, and manufacturing capabilities.
- Ability to conceptualize a design solution and implement into a 3D model.
- Experience with routing Electrical harnesses in CAD is a plus.
- Experience with Hydraulic Schematics is a plus.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in verbal / written format utilizing Microsoft Office.
Submit Resumes To: