DASI Solutions is a dedicated to service and support, offering SolidWorks 3D CAD engineering software and Stratasys 3D printers for rapid prototyping. DASI Solutions is passionate in playing an active role in the engineering community, continuing to build partnerships and success stories with commercial and educational customers. With an award winning team, DASI will continue to expand our market share with customers desiring a more engaging and interactive experience.
We assist in emerging sector companies in the implementation of CAD, CAE and PDM collaborative technologies used by the designing engineer. DASI Solutions has authorized sales, training and technical support facilities throughout the Great Lakes Region.
How DASI Solutions Guarantees Your Success:
Specializing in CAD, CAM, and PDM, DASI offers the complete solution for engineering and product design in order to bring better products to market. Our core product offerings include: SolidWorks and Stratasys 3D printers. Together, these tools are part of how you can help your company compete more effectively.
- Each is considered “best in breed” for its class
- Each receives top ratings for customer satisfaction
- Each integrates easily and well with other solutions
- And each of these solutions helps you communicate important product data to those who need to know
How DASI Solutions Helps with Services That Complete the Picture
While world-class tools are important, they only provide a piece of the puzzle. At DASI, we back the products we sell with unique, high-value services which regularly meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We have 10 training centers strategically located near customers to make it easier to invest in a well-trained, productive team.
- DASI HelpDesk achieves response times measured in minutes, not hours, and leverages QA programs to assure that the level of service delivered to customers is always advancing.
- DASI Solutions has even made headlines as we help the engineers of tomorrow learn SolidWorks today. Our continued partnerships with high schools, colleges and universities helps ensure not only the future of SolidWorks, but that future engineers leave school with the skills necessary to be able to fill the high demand positions of the designing engineer.
For more information call 888-327-2974.