Your Source for SolidWorks, Simulation, EPDM, 3DVIA and 3D Printing

Tag Archives: career

SolidWorks Designers Needed

Great news for Michigan workers… the economy seems to be coming around! We have a few DASI customers in need of SolidWorks designers. Detroit-based manufacturing company is looking for designers who are familiar with SolidWorks and skilled in sheet metal aspects. … Continue reading

Product Design Engineer Job in Midland

SMI Snow Makers, a leading global snowmaking equipment company, has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer to add to its growing team. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering, equipment design experience, be hands-on oriented; have … Continue reading

Seeking Experienced SolidWorks Designers in West Michigan

West Michigan engineering and visualization firm looking for (2) experienced machine/fixture designers. Also filling a junior designer/intern position. Candidates should have experience with SolidWorks. The job will require 80% of time spent in Zeeland area with the remaining 20% in … Continue reading