DASI customer HOWE has a job opening for a CAD Designer with SOLIDWORKS experience.
This is a unique opportunity to get a job working for a high branded international furniture company and being a part of a new adventure! As a part of HOWE’s growth strategy, we seek a CAD Designer to support our team in Grand Rapids, MI. You will have a key role in developing our sup-pliers through technical information, drawings and general support.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide OEM’s with production drawings as needed
- Technical support on projects for Customer Service
- Check production drawings built in Drive Works
- Keep drawings in PDM updated and ensure they are accessible in our ERP system
- Get all US suppliers implemented on our online drawing portal
- Keep BOM’s and products codes up-to-date
- Support on quality issues when it’s technical related
- Support the technical team in Denmark when needed
- Visualization 3D drawings in pCon.planner for Customer Service
Your success criteria is that all drawings have a high level of details and ensuring that no claims in the field are related to drawings or technical support. Ensure fast and professional feedback to both suppliers and our internal Customer Service team in order to win projects!
Your educational background is not essential, but we imagine a profile with minimum of a bachelors degree and a few years of experience as a CAD Designer. You have great skills in working with tolerances and have high skills in making production drawings for metal and wooden products including 3D and assembly drawings. You must have a natural interest in drawings and know every corner of SOLIDWORKS. Ideally you will have experience from a similar high-end manufacturing company.
For full job description and to apply please click here!